LinkedIn is the largest professional social networking site out there… and people are using it to research you.
- 80% of the companies out there today are using LinkedIn to find potential employees.
- 3 out of 4 people use LinkedIn for everything business, from keeping up on trends to reading business news.
- 64% agree that LinkedIn helps develop relationships and grow new business.
- 44.6% of business generated B2B leads through LinkedIn
- People are two times more confident in the information found on LinkedIn than any other social media site.
- 45% of people on LinkedIn are considered key decision makers (in comparison to Facebook and Twitter with only 24-29%).
Most reputable services charge $500+. We charge $375. Save $130 when you purchase a BAKOSresume.
Your LinkedIn profile should WOW your reader. It’s your chance to engage and forge a relationship. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
Compelling BIOs, or biographies, present your most marketable and appealing assets in a narrative that appeals to executives, board members, venture capitalists and recruiters. Resumes capture their attention and BIOs close the deal.
- A brand biography is a storytelling tool that breathes life into an otherwise flat rehash of your resume. For job search and career management, a BIO affords the opportunity to reinforce your brand with storytelling in a way that a resume doesn’t allow.
- Showcase your leadership and management acumen through softer skills and “good fit” attributes, and link them to your value proposition.
- Personalize your accomplishments and use them to reinforce your brand attributes and key strengths.
- Generate chemistry around how you use your key personal attributes, passions, strengths, and motivated skills to make things happen for employers.
- Help employers connect with you and envision you on the job, having a positive impact. At the senior executive level, your career BIO and executive resume work in tandem as the foundation for all your personal brand marketing communications online and offline.