Find out how you compare to other job seekers who are competing for the same jobs. Are you branding or positioning yourself incorrectly and putting yourself at a disadvantage with your resume by ‘shooting yourself in the foot’? Does your resume have a cohesive theme in sync with your personal brand?
Did you know that it takes an average of 85 minutes to thoroughly analyze a resume?
Why allow these screening techniques eliminate your opportunities…Research by BakosGroup.com revealed that most job seekers believe they have to accept weaknesses, some invisible and / or outside their control. Resumes pass through a disqualification process by employers and recruiters. Why allow these screening techniques eliminate your opportunities based on their pre-conceived, mostly illogical, conclusions of your background?
- ‘Hidden / Invisible’ weaknesses that you never knew that are disqualifying you
- Secrets of ‘Disqualifiers’ that employers & recruiters use to screen you out
- ‘Theming & Packaging’ your resume — critical but few people do it
- Not changing what you have done — changing the way you are communicated
- How to arouse curiosity and interest, and be the one they want to hire
- Understanding the 3Ps — Synching Personality, Perception & Performance
- How to stop revising your resume for each job and using multiple resume versions
- Creating a keyword-rich, optimized resume
- How to convert an obituary-styled resume to a compelling, persuasive marketing piece
- Our experience and research have shown that resumes prepared by personnel professionals, writers, friends and colleagues are often ineffective; books and software are 1-dimensional and too general, and often contain hidden impediments.
- Preparing your own resume lacks objectivity and all the nuances and facets of your background to arouse curiosity and interest in your employment candidacy.
less than 1 out of 1,500 resumes results in job procurementAt best, your obituary-style resume, describing what you have done in your life, is equal to your invisible competition with no edge (less than 1 out of 1,500 resumes results in job procurement). Your unique configuration of skills, abilities, talents, achievements, energy, personality and style must be conveyed concisely and persuasively.
- Your resume has a life expectancy of 10-15 seconds with each potential employer; then it dies, forever buried.